See our FAQ
JobisJob for job seekers
How do I apply to jobs?
For jobs where we can't locate the application page, please, read carefully through the 'How to apply' section.
Application for job offers found using JobisJob always takes place outside JobisJob, namely in our providers’ websites. How to apply for a job offer found using JobisJob depends entirely on the providers’ application system, so unfortunately JobisJob cannot give you any assistance on this issue.
Where do I have to send my CV to, can I upload it?
Please read carefully through the application details of the job offer because there you will find the details on if and how a CV can be submitted.
How to stop a job alert?
To stop a job alert, please go to the bottom of one of the job e-mail alerts you receive and click on the cancellation link.
If the cancellation link does not work, you will find a url which you can copy paste into your browser. After hitting enter, the alert will be deleted.
For registered users have the additional option of creating, modifying and cancelling alerts from within their account. If you wish to cancel an alert using your account, sign in, go the link 'My Jobs' and then to section 'My Alerts'. There you will find the list of all the alerts you have created. By clicking on 'delete' you can cancel each alert individually.
How to modify a job alert?
If you would like to modify an alert, simply go to the bottom of the email alert you would like to change. There you will find the link 'Edit'. By clicking on this link, you will get access to the combination of keywords and filters you have used to create the alert and have the opportunity to adapt them to make them fit your needs.
Registered users have the additional option of editing their alerts from within the section 'My Alerts' (inside 'My jobs'). There you will find a clear overview of all your alerts and a set of comprehensive tools to manage and modify them.
How do I get emails notifying me of new jobs?
We'll send you a daily or weekly alert to notify you of new job listings that match your criteria. All you have to do is:
- Run a search.
- Drill down the search results using the 'Filter jobs by' column. (Optional)
- Click on the alert box.
- Enter the email address where you would like to receive the alerts. (Only if you're not a registered user)
- Once you receive the confirmation email, confirm the alert by clicking on the link and start receiving job alerts! (Only if you're not a registered user)
You can cancel an alert, change the frequency or the destination address at any time in the 'My Alerts' area. (Only if you're a registered user)
You can also cancel an email alert by clicking on the cancellation link at the bottom of any received alert. (Also for unregistered users.)
JobisJob for recruiters
How much does posting jobs on JobisJob cost?
How do candidates apply for the jobs I post on JobisJob?
If you choose to insert your email address you will receive a jobisjob alert each time a user applies to your offer, with applicants' cv and cover letter directly in your email.
Do my jobs go online immediately?
What kind of jobs can't I post?
- Work-from-home opportunities
- Barter or volunteer positions
- Deferred pay positions
- Multi-level Marketing (MLM) jobs or positions that require a monetary investment by the job seeker
How do I publish appealing job offers to attract more candidates?
- Explicit and descriptive job titles. The title of a job offer is what will capture the attention of a job seeker first. It should be direct and indicate briefly but concisely the type of profile you’re looking for. Avoid symbols and signs that hinder readability or do not add value.
- Complete information. Please make sure you add as much information as possible and complete all the fields in the posting form. The more information you add the better.
- Detailed description. Simple and direct language. It is extremely important to specify the requirements and qualifications that the candidate must meet in order to apply for the job as well as the career opportunities you can offer. Studies show that job offers which emphasize career opportunities for the candidate receive more CV’s from qualified candidates.
- Clear contact details and selection process. Specify how the candidate should apply to this position and where they need to send their CV.
- A location per offer. Ideally, in order to enhance the visibility of your offer in our results pages you should include only one location per offer. In your private JobisJob menu, you can easily publish the same offer for different locations.
- One job offer per job seeker profile. If you have several vacancies for the same type of profile, indicate all the open positions for this job seeker in the job post. Do not create a new job listing for each vacancy. However if you are looking for different types of profiles to fill your vacancies, you should create a new job offer for each of the job seeker profiles you’re looking for.
- Only links to your offer. In order to ensure an optimal job search for the user, we only admit links in your post that can provide additional information about the job offer or directs the user to the original offer so they can apply.